One of the common problems of corporate workers is lack of attendance in several seminars and conferences. However, corporate owners are trying their best to seek the attention of employees. One of the primary reasons of the lack of interest in official seminar is that employees can’t find anything enjoyable but only monotony. For this reason corporate owners try to make a communicative ambience so that the conference does not become monologues.
A seminar never means that speech should be delivered from one side. But, in order to increase the attendance of employees one should organise the event by engaging the listeners. This is one of the strategies to increase the attendance of employees to an event. Also, event venues Macedon Ranges play a major role in making an event successful. However, here are some tips on how to increase attendance to an event.
Try to maintain the date and time and place:
However, even after creating such agenda your employees also have the preference and you can’t deny this. That is why you need to fix a time and date according to your employees’ choice. Also, choose good corporate conference venues. Here is a list of things you need to consider in order to hold the attention of your uninterested employees. Learn more here http://www.cammeraywaters.com.au/catering/.
- Perhaps your employees may like attending conference in evening time instead of early morning.
- After giving hard toil, your employees want quick appreciation events.
- According to them Tuesday and Thursday are proper meeting days.
- Employees do not like to attain conference on Friday.
- Workers also don’t like to attain meetings on holidays and the eve of holiday.
Make a list of matters to be discussed:
Before taking any steps against those employees who remain absent during conference, perhaps you need to change the technique. You should also crave the attention of those employees by making a list of matters to be discussed in that conference. You may paste the list on the entrance of the office door, so that every employee read the notice. Try to include in the list something which seems interesting to them. It is better to avoid those subjects which are boring and only work like sleeping pills.
Don’t forget to include in the agenda the time schedule. Such as:
- 9.00 a.m. – arrivals and breakfast
- 9.45 a.m. – welcome message
- 10.00 a.m. – keynote speaker
- 11.00 a.m. – break
- 11.15 a.m. – panel discussion
- 12.30 p.m. – closing remarks